Electrical Techniques, Inc. (E.T.I.)
has extensive experience with many different types of
projects in varying industries. Our hands on experience
Power & Controls –
- Power distribution
installations requiring major substation feeds
- Installation of power conduit
- Control Wiring for all types
- Clean precise conduit runs
tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Emergency lighting systems
utilizing a standby AC generator and DC battery
bank with PLC monitoring and control.
Installation & Decommission of Machinery –
- Move machinery within your
plant or to another location.
- Documentation of existing
- Label and disconnect all
- Re-install and reconnect
machinery at new location.
- Startup assistance if
- Fabricate control panels of
all sizes and configurations.
- Panels configured to your
- Assist with design of control
- Build and perform complete
testing at our shop location.
- Deliver or ship panels to any
Electrical Auditing –
- Perform complete audit of
existing power distribution systems.
- Document entire system.
- Create CAD drawings of entire
- Make recommendations for
improving power distribution systems.
Trouble Shooting –
- Trained and qualified
electrical engineers and technicians.
- Diagnose problems
- Assist your electricians with
- Provide bids for affordable
- Create CAD drawings from old
or current schematics.
- Create CAD drawings and
documentation of existing systems.
- Your CAD drawings can then be
stored electronically and printed when needed.
Click for a